- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Qing Dai (Indigo Naturalis) has been clinically shown to ease inflammatory skin issues that range from psoriasis and eczema to acne and itchy bug bites. This powerfully effective herb is widely used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to soothe the "heat" we feel when experiencing irritation or inflammation of the skin.
With its beautiful jade color that naturally derives from Qing Dai, lemony-fresh botanical aroma and enthusiastically-renowned healing powers, Gaia Essentials' Psoriasis Balm is a top-seller and absolute must-have product for those dealing with itchy, irritated skin.
Our founder, Debby Icide, collaborated with a dermatologist to formulate this soothing balm. Each carefully-selected ingredient offers natural medicinal healing benefits, which include:
- Certified Organic base oils & butters of Shea, Castor, Hemp and Tamanu restore the skin's natural lipid barrier to hold moisture and protect against irritation from the elements. These simple yet luxurious ingredients also mend the integrity of the outer layers of the dermis while supporting rapid skin recovery.
- Aloe Vera is a popular skincare ingredient with vital antioxidants and antibacterial properties. Often used topically to treat burns, this bioactive healing compound works alongside Qing Dai to soothe, cool and reduce inflammation.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil lends this balm not only its deliciously clean fragrance but also its scientifically-demonstrated ability to reduce the presence of invasive bacteria. This natural botanical medicine has been used for centuries to detoxify the skin, reduce acne and fight free radicals.
- Blue Chamomile Essential Oil: Chamomile has been used as a medicine for thousands of years, dating back to the ancient Egyptians, Romans, and Greeks. German Chamomile contains azulene, which gives the oil a deep blue color. It penetrates deep into the layers of your skin where its concentrated anti-inflammatory properties can restore and soothe irritated skin thanks to it anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic properties.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil: Tea Tree grows in Australia where locals have used it for 100s of years to treat minor wound. Now its a go-to herb world 'round for its skin healing, antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties.
Low melt point! Keep cool and dry or refrigerate if needed.
Ingredients: Organic Shea Butter, Organic Oils of Castor, Hemp, & Tamanu, Emu, Non-GMO Food-Grade Soya Wax, Aloe Vera, a Proprietary Blend of Essential Oils, powdered Qing Dai (Indigo Naturalis), Comfrey, Chickweed & Plantain.
Handmade by Gaia Essentials, Pescadero, CA, USA.
We proudly uphold the integrity of each carefully handcrafted product. Nonetheless, your product's appearance may differ slightly due to variations between small batches.